1. Name and address of the responsible body
Responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of Art. 7 No. 2 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises
Berlin Business Desk China
2. Contact of the data protection officer
Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises
Official data protection officer
3. Description and scope of data processing
The website https://berlinoffice-china.com does not contain any logfiles, tracking tools or cookies.
The scope of data processing includes the following services:
3.1 Contact form
3.1.1 Description and scope of data processing
A contact form on our website can be used to contact the Berlin Business Desk in China electronically. If a user makes use of these options, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
- E-Mail address
- First name and last name
At the time your message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- Date and time when the form was sent
For the processing of the data, your consent is obtained as part of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
3.1.2 Legal basis for data processing
If the user has given his / her consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
3.1.3 Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data from our input mask serves only to process your contact. Other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of our contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
3.1.4 Duration of data storage
Data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data collected from the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when the matter in question has been finally clarified.
If an administrative process is initiated as a result of the conversation, its longer retention periods apply as part of our file management.
The same storage period and reasons for deletion apply to additional personal data collected during the sending process.
3.1.5 Option of objection and data removal
The user has the option of revoking his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by email, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
The objection must be sent to the contact address given under "Data protection officer".
In this case, all personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted.
3.2 Web fonts by fonts.com
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Monotype GmbH (fonts.com or fast.fonts.net) to display fonts. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the fonts.com servers. This lets fonts.com know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Fonts.com web fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3.3 Further data processing partners
We pass on your data to service providers within the scope of order processing in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. These are, for example, hosting service providers. Our service providers are strictly bound by our instructions and contractually obliged to do so.
Name and contact of the processor with whom we work:
e27 brauns, gackstatter, quintus GbR
Genthiner Str. 8
Hosting service provider, data processing only within the EU / EEA.
4. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If your personal data is processed, you are affected within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
4.1 Right to object
Persons whose data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. e) or f) GDPR have the right to object to this processing at any time (Art. 21 GDPR). In the event of an objection, your personal data will no longer be processed unless there are legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests. For your right of objection, please use the contact details of the responsible office on our website.
4.2 OTHER DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to receive information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If incorrect personal data is processed, you have the right to data correction (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the legal requirements are met, you can request the deletion or restriction of processing (Art. 17 and 18 GDPR).
- If the data processing is based on your consent and is carried out with the help of automated procedures, you may have the right to data transferral (Art. 20 GDPR).
- If you make use of your above-mentioned rights, the responsible body will check whether legal requirements for this have been met.
4.3 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL WITH CONSENT
If you have consented to the processing by means of a corresponding declaration, you can revoke your consent at any time for the future. The legality of data processing carried out on the basis of consent until revocation is not affected by this.
4.4 RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Every person concerned has the right to complain with the supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of their place of residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if they believe that their personal data are being processed unlawfully.
If you would like to contact the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, you can contact her as follows:
Berlin official Officer for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
10969 Berlin (entrance via: Puttkamerstr. 16-18)
Tel: +49 30 13889 0
Fax: +49 30 215 5050
5. Data protection declaration for social media
The Berlin Business Desk China of the Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises is active in social networks incuding Linkedin and Twitter and it promotes the external WeChat account of Berlin Partner. We cordially invite you to a dialogue with us on these channels and look forward to a mutual exchange!
We will answer your questions, comments and messages as quickly as possible on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
In order to be able to maintain an open exchange, we ask you - as with a personal discussion - to adhere to and take into account the following rules and instructions (netiquette):
- Refrain from insults, defamation and provocation as well as comments with vulgar, violence-glorifying, discriminatory, political, racist, sexist, hateful and/ or illegal statements or content.
- Avoid commercial content.
- Mentions and comments should be factually related to the topic of the contribution or to the topics of the Berlin Business Desk of the Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises. Please refer to the content put up for discussion in your contributions.
- We communicate in English and Chinese on social media channels of the Berlin Business Desk Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Companies. Questions can also be asked in German, English and Chinese.
- Pay attention to which personal data you publish in your posts. These are freely accessible. You may not publish personal or personal data of third parties. In order to protect the personal rights of data subjects, such posts will be deleted.
- Pay attention to the copyright in your contributions. In the case of third-party content, the rights for this must be released. Also mark citations as such and cite the source. For the meaningfulness of your contribution, it also makes sense to mark quotations as a supplement to your own statements.
- Please also ensure that the rules mentioned also adhere to created links. We reserve the right to remove posts with links if their content violates the rules mentioned herein.
- All contributions are checked for compliance with the above rules. In the event of violations, the social media team of the Berlin Business Desk of the Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Companies can delete them.
For your own protection, do not provide any sensitive data in public communication via social media.
We therefore recommend that you carefully check what personal data you are making available to social networks. For our part, we treat your data with the utmost care, but assume no liability for the behavior of the operators of the social networks or third parties.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Social-Media-Team via E-Mail.